Policy & Procedures/ Refund Policy
Throughout this agreement the terms "us", "our", and "we" refer to qforia.com and it's operator(s) and owner(s). The terms "you", "your", and "user" refer to the person or entity accessing qforia.com or using it's services.
Your Agreement to the Terms
Accessing this website or any services provided by it in any way indicates your agreement to the complete terms and conditions in this agreement. Any section or item found to be unenforcable by a court of law does not invalidate any other section or item.
Refund Policy - Completed Transactions
It is the nature of Qforia and the other cryptocurrencies on our website that all transactions are final with no method of chargeback or recourse for the sender of the funds. As such we are unable to reverse or provide refunds for any payment made through our payment system. This also applies if you contact us before the payment is completed but it reaches completion before we are able to respond. We do provide a feedback system so buyers can leave ratings for sellers (and vice versa).
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you visit the qforia website or use qforia services or qforia application, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you create an account or use qforia services, we may collect the following types of information:
Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
Before permitting you to use qforia services, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, passport, social security number or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
When you use qforia services, we collect information about your transactions and your other activities on our website and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
You may choose to provide us with access to certain personal information stored by third parties such as social media sites (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). The information we have access to varies by site and is controlled by your privacy settings on that site and your authorization. By associating an account managed by a third party with your qforia account and authorizing.
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with our website or qforia services. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect the availability of qforia services.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways such as contacts with our customer support team.
When you access our website or content or use our application or qforia services, we or companies we work with may place small data files called cookies or pixel tags on your computer or other device. We use these technologies to:
- Recognize you as a qforia customer;
- Customize qforia services, content, and advertising;
- Measure promotional effectiveness; and
- Collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety.
- We use both session and persistent cookies when you access our website or content. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
- We also use Local Shared Objects, commonly referred to as “Flash cookies,” to help ensure that your account security is not compromised, to spot irregularities in behavior to help prevent fraud and to support our sites and services.
- We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. The help section of most browsers or browser add-ons provides instructions on blocking, deleting or disabling cookies.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in Asia Pacific and elsewhere in the world where qforia facilities or our service providers are located, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide qforia services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Customize, measure, and improve qforia services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize qforia services, content and advertising.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER qforia.COM USERS
To process your payments, we may share some of your personal information with the person or company that you are paying or that is paying you. Your contact information, date of sign-up, the number of payments you have received from verified qforia users, and whether you have verified control of a bank account are provided to other qforia users who you transact with through qforia. In addition, this and other information may also be shared with third parties when you use these third parties to access qforia services. Unless you have agreed to it, these third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than to facilitate your transactions using qforia services.
If you are buying goods or services and pay using qforia, we may also provide the seller with your shipping and confirmed billing address to help complete your transaction with the seller. The seller is not allowed to use this information to market their services to you unless you have agreed to it. If an attempt to pay your seller fails, or is later invalidated, we may also provide your seller with details of the unsuccessful payment. To facilitate dispute resolutions, we may provide a buyer with the seller’s address so that goods can be returned to the seller.
We work with third parties, including merchants, to enable them to accept or facilitate payments from or to you using qforia.com In doing so, a third party may share information about you with us, such as your email address or mobile phone number to inform you that a payment is sent to you or when you attempt to pay that merchant or through that third party. We use this information to confirm that you are a qforia customer and that bitcoin as a form of payment can be enabled, or where a payment is sent to you, to send you notification that you have received a payment. Also, if you request that we validate your status as a qforia customer with a third party, we will do so. Please note that merchants you buy from and contract with have their own privacy policies, and qforia cannot be held responsible for their operations, including, but not limited to, their information practices.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions with which we partner.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
o We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure;
o We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary
to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to
investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so qforia will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
If you establish a qforia account indirectly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a qforia website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.
We will notify you of material changes to this policy by updating the last updated date at the top of this page. It is recommended to visit this page frequently to check for changes.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY QUESTIONS
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.